Sunnyvale BMW Repair and Maintenance
BMW is known as the "Ultimate Driving Machine". European Auto Works in Sunnyvale is your logical alternative to the BMW dealer for repair and service needs. We know BMW vehicles inside and out, and we will track the repair history of your BMW so we can anticipate its needs when it comes in for service.
We specialize in the service and repair of BMW vehicles, and all our service and repairs are performed to BMW factory standards. Here are some BMW specifics that makes European Auto Works stand out amongst the competition:
- Inspection 1 and 2 services and the modern CBS based servicing on the newer BMW's at competitive prices.
- We believe that BMW put together a very comprehensive maintenance program that protects their cars very well.
- The basic servicing of oil change servicing every 24 months or 15,000 mile is a very logical and inexpensive way to maintain your BMW while new.
- As the car ages (past 50k Mi.) it might be advantageous to do the oil a little more frequently; for example an in between oil change every 12Mo or 7,500 Mi.
- The key to this is to always use the correct approved oils and the factory oil filter.
- All of our BMW work is covered by a 24Mo/24K Mi warranty against defects in parts or the labor.
- BMW vehicles are unique. You deserve a knowledgeable and experienced ASE Certified Technician to work on your BMW.
Please, if there is one thing of value that you remember from this page, don't leave your BMW to inexperienced hands. Here at European Auto Works, our Sunnyvale workshop is equipped with all the required factory tools to provide the work without damage to your car. Our independent auto repair facility operates at a dealer level of service. We can also provide new keys and program your keys to the vehicle's keyless entry system.
At European Auto Works in Sunnyvale, we never try to oversell you on repairs. We take a conservative approach to maintaining your car. We evaluate every BMW with a 101 Point Inspection; after reviewing the information with the technician, we make an appropriately prioritized game plan for the vehicle. We then present this information to the owner and proceed as requested and authorized.
What makes European Auto Works unique when it comes to BMW auto repair and maintenance? It’s all in our attention to the details, including:
- Pre-purchase Inspection of used vehicles. We perform pre-purchase inspections that can be very helpful when negotiating a price with the seller.
- Tires & Wheel Alignment service performed using the latest Hunter Engineering Equipment.
- We are the Sunnyvale specialists in all area's of BMW, from the brakes to the sun roof repair. No job is too big or too small.
- If we find an item that is covered under a factory warranty or recall, we will advise you accordingly.
- Extended warranty repairs. We work with extended warranty companies to get you the coverage you paid for.
- We use a VIN decoder and report all work performed on your car to CARFAX. Not many shops offer this type of service. This can be very helpful when selling your car since there is a record of the maintenance and the repair work performed. Whenever your BMW is being serviced at European Auto Works, it's reported to CARFAX. This is great for your new car warranty, and great down the line when you may sell your car!
At European Auto Works, you can count on our high standards for BMW repair and customer service:
- Bosch Factory Authorized service center
- Brake & Lamp Certification Station
- Diamond Certified
- ASE-Certified Master Mechanics
- BBB A+ rating
- We have been serving the Sunnyvale BMW community since 1989.
Stop by European Auto Works in Sunnyvale, or set up an appointment with us today!